Monday, September 14, 2015

2015 Road to BlizzCon

BlizzCon is getting closer and we have already got ourselves a cool teaser trailer! Oh boy do I love myself some teasers, for some reason they're the only type of advertisement that doesn't get me all annoyed and yelling at AdBlock to work.

It looks like the biggest event of the year for every WoW fan out there (wether you go there or not, there's always some cool content to look through and it generally gives you an idea of the future of the game). That's what it is every single year and that's not about to change: this year, it happens in Prague, Czech Republic. More specifically in the O2 arena.
The one thing I'm looking forward to is more information about the Legion expansion. I just can't get enough of those big updates and I always get so hyped about them. Unfortunately though, my attention span is extremely short and there's always something else to distract me. Perhaps I should monetize this blog in the future and even get paid for going to these events and documenting them, that would be absolutely awesome if I were able to do something like that.
Of course there's going to be some surprises as always and while you guys might have hoped for some extreme rumor-mill-ran-wild scenario on this blog, I'd have to disappoint you if you were. All I can say is I wish I could be there to see all of it for myself.

I'm hyped, not only because it's a big thing but because WoW is a big part of my life. I've spent years and years playing the game and everything that happens to it is something that changes in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment