Friday, June 12, 2015

My experience with G2A

G2A is a website where you can buy games under their actual retail value with over 99% customer satisfaction. I decided to check it out quite a while ago, and this is my opinion on the website.


First of all, I want to talk about their referal system. You can actually earn a little bit of money to spend on games by referring people to the website (if they actually buy something). That's really awesome, as they basically give you games for referring people to the website and the longer you've been referring people, the more you get out of it, I really like that.
Also, you don't have to spend that money on games on their website, you can also get it transferred to your Paypal account (but who wants cash when you can get games instead). Essentially you could make this a form of profit for your online business like a YouTube channel or blog if the ad revenue can't keep you going.
You don't notice any price changes if you've been referred to the site compared to people that found out on their own, they don't take the money from the people that you referred to the site (if they did, that'd be pretty messed up imo).
Their overall service is great. The website looks good, it functions exactly the way you'd expect it to and it's generally a good experience. I don't know about the customer service yet because I haven't actually needed that so far.

That's it for this review on G2A, I hope you all enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment