Sunday, June 7, 2015

New Earphones & Exams Coming Soon

It's been a while since I last posted a life-update, so I decided that I should probably keep you guys updated with the latest news in my life.

I got new earphones as the ones I was prevously using weren't even mine and they weren't good enough for me. I know, I know, you should always be grateful about being able to lend something and I really was, but if earphones don't sound good they get annoying after some time so I decided to buy myself a new pair.
Ofcourse, I did some research on relatively cheap earphones with decent to good quality and I ended up finding some. Not much later, I got a package from China and my Xiaomi Piston III was wrapped in an enormous load of plastic protection and duct tape keeping it safe during its shipment. The earbuds themselves came in a box that looked like it could carry a thousand dollar watch (but the plastic reminded me that I bought a pair of €20 earphones and not a piece of jewelry) and they were in perfect shape. 


They don't feel like an expensive piece of art, but that's really not necessary when they look cool and sound as good as a €150 pair of earphones. They sound better than my €65 headset (not designed for gaming, gaming headsets generally sound worse than regular ones) even though I was extremely surprised to hear the amazing quality coming out of my headset back when I bought it.

The next topic I want to talk about really quickly is a whole lot less exciting than my new earphones. I have exams coming up, so I won't be able to spend as much time on blogging as I spend on it at the moment. Please note that I am still going to come back to my usual "schedule" once the exams are over and that I'd never forget about this blog in only a couple of weeks' time.

That's it for this life-update, I hope you all enjoyed it and if you have any advise on how to get the most out of my new earphones please comment on this post as I'll happily reply to any comments that I get on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment