Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Google Chrome App Review: TweetDeck

I've just tried out a Google Chrome app called Tweetdeck, and I decided to make a review on it. You guys might be seeing more reviews like these coming up in the future, so let's get started.

It's essentially just a tool for your Twitter account that makes it easier to keep up with everything going on on there. It's made by Twitter itself, so you don't have to worry about any spam randomly appearing on your twitter account.
It puts the various pages Twitter has (messages, activity, mentions and so on) on a single page. You can change it up the way you like it: you can choose what appears and where it appears and much more, but I'll leave all of that for you guys to discover.

A really interesting feature that I will use quite a lot is a little page that shows you the various keyboard shortcuts that are on this thing. There's a lot, so it'll take me some time to get used to.
As you can see, it makes what you can do with it pretty clear. All of these shortcuts are pretty logic, but it'll still take me a lot of time to get used to as I've already stated before.

Another cool-looking panel is the New Tweet one. You can access it by either using the "N" shortcut on your keyboard or clicking the icon on the top-left corner of your screen.
Apart from it looking good, it also supports a feature that I did not yet know of. You can actually schedule tweets! This is something that I haven't really found any use for yet, but I just KNOW will come in handy some day.
As you can see, it looks very good while not being so big that you can no longer see any new tweets.

That's really all you can say about the TweetDeck App. You can find it by clicking here or searching for it in the Chrome Web Store.

1 comment:

  1. Start every day off with a smile and get it over with. W. C. Fields

    ReplyDelete