Sunday, May 31, 2015

This Month in WoW - June 2015 (My Opinion)

Yesterday, there was a news-flash on the World of Warcraft home page talking about what to expect this month. I couldn't help but read through it and write my opinion on what they've promised us towards the near future, so let's get right into the news.

Events

Ofcourse, every month features some special events. June isn't going to be any different than what we're used to, and I'm personally pretty darn exited about what's coming up.

Midsummer Fire Festival (June 21st - July 5th)


Loads of fire all over the place. There is no element more beautiful than fire in my opinion, so the thought of a whole fire festival alone makes me happy.
But what makes this even more exciting is the fact that the Frost Lord Ahune will be there for you to fight and acquire a special pet called the "Frigid Frostling".
As you can see, it looks like your average elemental but I still think that the ice variant of these looks best so if I were you, I'd make sure I got this thing because it'd be awesome to have this thing follow you around.

The Return of the Darkmoon Faire (June 7th - 14th)


That's right: the Darkmoon Faire is coming back once again so you can have your daily dose of fun in the world of Azeroth for a full week. Not to mention some of the cool-looking rewards you can get there, but those aren't anything new so I don't feel the need to cover them. You can check them out by yourself next week.

Tournaments


We all love seeing man-on-man combat, but don't necessarily feel the urge to go to arms ourselves. That's why we watch tournaments on Twitch, but you'd miss these if you didn't have their schedules so you can check those out on either their respective websites or the official WoW news post.

Updates

In terms of updates, Blizzard didn't really announce anything in their post. Don't worry though: we all know that Blizzard won't sit still and will keep working on improving the game as much as possible so that we can keep playing new content.

No comments:

Post a Comment