Saturday, May 9, 2015

Guy shows Middle Finger to Monkey, gets a Dropkick to the FACE

I just saw an awesome viral video on YouTube and wanted to share my opinion about it with you guys.

What  you see here is a monkey that knows what the middle finger means and understands that he shouldn't get disrespected by this... human. The quality of the video is not the best I've ever seen, but that doesn't take anything away from how funny it is.
The guy thinks he can get away with publically disrespecting an animal by showing it his middle finger. Well, it didn't really work out for you this time! The monkey jumped up and dropkicked the guy, so that he made himself look like a fool instead of acting all "cool" by disrespecting an animal that is probably more intelligent than he is himself.

Another funny aspect of this video is... the comment section. I've picked out my favorite comments on this video and will tell you what I think of them.

Well, David Manhart, that's one true thing. But... before you want to disrespect someone, get your research done. As far as I know, their name is spelled with a K instead of a C. Ouch.

Good question. To be honest, I think the monkey is more "evolved" than this particular guy, but when it comes to the species itself I have to give you my biased opinion of us being the most "evolved" as we have managed to rule all of Earth.

Good idea. You don't want to look like a fool in front of over 5 million people!


That's it for this post, I hope you have all enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment