Monday, May 4, 2015

My Daily Routine: School days

As I've already done a post on my daily routine during the holidays when the Easter holidays were still there to protect me from the harsh reality they call "school", I'll do one on my daily routine on school days. It's kind of odd that I do this during the weekend, but I didn't really have that much time this week so I'll just go with it.

Morning

Oh, do I hate this time of the day whenever I need to go to school. I get up at 7 o'clock, get ready the way I guess every single one of you does (you know, brush my teeth and shower and so on) and I go to school on my bike. It takes me about 20 minutes to get there, and I use an earphone (in my right-hand side ear, so that the traffic is on the side that doesn't have the earphone in it and I can properly hear what's going on, there has been enough accidents in my area and I don't want to add one to that) and the Spotify app to make the drive less boring.
Don't wear both of them, concider your own safety in traffic. Please. One is more than enough to hear your music.

Noon/Afternoon

Well, I don't really have anything special going on at school. We have gym just before noon on thursdays and just after noon on fridays. My school, compared to the other schools in my area, is really good but... you know, it's still school.

Late Afternoon/Evening

Now THIS is when the magic happens and if this time of the day wasn't there, all the rest wouldn't be worth it. It's when I game, record YouTube video's for my channel and write blog posts. I also play a lot of guitar, sometimes a little bit of piano and listen to loads of songs on Spotify.
Apart from all of that, I go to sleep at 10PM and get up at 7AM the next day to restart my routine.

I hope you've all enjoyed this post, I sure love making these so leave a +1 to show me how much you liked it :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment