Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Opinion on the Apple Watch

This is not going to be an experience-based review, this is just me giving my opinion on the Apple Watch as the internet presents it. I get the information used to form my own opinion from the official Apple Watch page and various other blogs that have made reviews about it.

Apple went with a simple, modern and generally beautiful design. If what they claim on their website is true, this watch would be a very good buy. The only big flaw that I found out about on other blogs and that Apple didn't even mention on their website is that you need an iPhone in order to be able to use it. I guess my Motorola Moto E 4G (2015) simply won't do the trick when it comes down to using the Apple Watch.
They're apparently using the digital crown on the side of the watch as a main user input, but it also has a touchscreen on it so that you can also use it as if it's just a smartphone wrapped around your wrist. I really like this idea, even though I'm not really sure if it'll work that well.
Another thing we're not used to seeing from Apple but we will be seeing on the Apple Watch is a large amount of personalisation options. I really like that you're able to choose the looks on just about every single aspect of your watch so that your device is truly unique.

That's it for this quick opinionated review, I don't have the watch myself so I can't really do a more in-depth review while still being sure the information I provide is correct and reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment