Friday, April 24, 2015

Call of Duty: Black Ops III "Ember" Tease

If the title didn't give it away yet, there has been a newly released (literally the day before I'm actually writing this) teaser of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 game. The big YouTubers have already covered it, so now it's my turn to tell you guys about my opinion.
So, they're talking about the fact humanity's biggest mistake will be their inability to control the technology that it has created. This is interesting! It tells us a LOT about what the storyline is going to be about.
Let's get it all summed up: the story is going to be in the future, kind of like Advanced Warfare was. This time, it's different. I think that in the story there's going to be some people getting serious injuries, losing body parts and so on. That's going to make "robot wars". People caught inside of a steel frame.
What I'm kind of wondering about is wether or not these people are going to have the usual sprinting time limit and so on. I mean, if their legs are electric why would they need to rest up at all? If they don't have that, I think they should either give all players in Multiplayer the option for mechanical or human legs and maybe even arms or just keep that stuff away from Multiplayer in the first place. Then again, that'd kind of ruin the whole thing they've got going on with this teaser.
There it is, the lense. This could be a very special new feature: unlocking new lense options as you progress through the game. For example: you start off with a normal vision, like the Black Ops 2 one. As you progress through the storyline, some crazy lab guy develops new features for these lenses he has made you. After completing the first few levels, you get something like an enemy highlight (red line around enemies). If you get through like a fourth of the game, this guy comes up to you and tells you about a special tactical information feature that tells you about hiding spots or routes you can use to flank your enemy.
This could make the storyline very fast-paced by the end of the game and make it so that after you play through the storyline, you're pretty much good to go for Multiplayer when it comes down to your reflexes with some new movement features I'm hoping they're going to surprise us with. After all, Ghosts and Advanced Warfare both surprised us with new movement features like sliding, double jumping and so on.

How the trailer is built up

I know that it's probably not that special, but it really surprised me that they basically just dragged us through the future and what could be happening to humanity if science keeps on producing more and more technology.
It's just a little something that caught my eye and I thought it was worth pointing out.

My general opinion on the game so far

I know that I probably shouldn't really be talking about any of this yet as it's still just in the teaser trailer phase so we don't know that much yet, but I'm going to try to write down my general opinion on what we know about Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 so far.
First of all, I want to say that they've really gotten me interested even though I'm not really that into CoD games. I only own two of them, played a total of three of which I absolutely played a load of one of them.
That game is Black Ops 2, and if they keep it in the same theme I'd probably concider buying it. I'm not really someone that goes into buying pretty expensive games like the previous CoD's but this one has really caught my eye and I think it'll be absolutely worth it.
This is it for now, I'll see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment