Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Daily Routine: Holidays

Everyone has their own daily routine. After watching some YouTubers discuss theirs, I decided that as this blog is about my life and what interests me it'd probably be a good idea to describe my very own daily routine. This post features my daily routine whenever I don't have to go to school.

Morning/Noon

I get up very late in the holidays, as most people do. I don't really like getting up too early so I stay in bed for a while, watching some YouTube videos on my phone and checking if there's any tech news for me to dive right into. I usually play some Hay Day in the morning, just because it's a game where you can really just chill out and have some fun without needing to have your brain fully active.
When I arrive downstairs, I eat breakfast real quick (not too quick, I need the energy because noon/afternoon is when I write most of my blog posts and make most of my YouTube videos) and play some guitar.

Noon/Afternoon

This is the interesting part of my daily routine. It's when I manage my Blogger and YouTube, when I gather information and inspiration for stuff to produce and put online. I don't make any money from this, but it's what I like to do and my hobbies are simply very time consuming.

I really love both of these platforms because they allow me to express my interests in a positive way and both of them can provide a potential income for the future. Don't you think it'd be awesome to turn a hobby into an actual job? So do I.

Evening

I like to cook (mostly dessert), so I'm often the chef whenever the holidays are back in town. It's something that I really like and it helps out my mom quite a lot.

Apart from that, every night is movie night if you ask me. I watch loads of movies, my favorites probably being the Star Wars movies and Need for Speed.
Then I go to bed, just to wake up the next morning and restart my daily routine.
I hope you all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment