Friday, April 3, 2015

Going to Switzerland

Hi everyone! I just wanted to tell you guys I'm going on a skiing vacation to Switzerland, and ofcourse share something about what area we are going to.
We are going to La Tzoumaz in Quatre Vallées, the place where I learned to ski. It's pretty nice, as long as the weather is good (the snow often melts by the end of our week of vacation). Here's some pictures of the area (not taken by me) so you can use your imagination about what I'm going to do. I'm, ofcourse, going to take new pictures this year and I am planning on making a blog post with those. We won't have any WiFi connection there, so I can't post anything while I'm there but I will make sure to prepare a nice summary of what happened.



Those are pictures of Quatre Vallées and the city of Verbier, this is the view from where we'll be staying (La Tzoumaz):



I hope you will all have as much fun as I will while I'm skiing, I don't think anything bad is going to happen as there have only been 2 serious accidents with skiing in our family in the last 10 years.
I'll see you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment