Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Saving up money for 32GB microSD-card

I'm currently in the process of saving up money for a microSD card (32GB). I've found one that costs "only" €64,99, let's get right into what card I'll buy and why I've chosen it.

Why'd you buy it?

Because I need it for my Motorola Moto E 4G (I want more storage space for it) and this phone can only have a single microSD card in it, up to 32GB. Once I have this thing and I optimize the settings/performance of my phone to fit my needs as I use it, I will be able to get the most I can get out of my smartphone.
The only thing that is slightly holding me back is the fact that I will pay that much just for 32GB of storage on my phone. I know that I would be much happier with my phone once I get it, so I'm willing to pay the price of the card.
I'm going to buy it at a local online store, because I'll then have it the day after I order it. I've bought quite a lot at this online store so I already know that I can trust it, don't worry about me getting scammed.

What card are you going to buy (specs)?

I'm going to go with the Sandisk Micro SDHC 32GB Class 10 Extreme Plus + SD adapt, a pretty normal card with a reading speed of up to 80MB/s and a writing speed of up to 50MB/s. 
I could've also chosen the SanDisk microSDHC 32 GB + SD Adapter for only €34,99, but then I would've had to sacrifice loads of speed as that one only has 4MB/s for both the reading and the writing speed. That may be enough for most users, but I don't want to have to wait like an hour just to get all of my music onto my microSD card.

Have you watched any reviews on it?

No, I don't think that's necessary for something like a microSD card as you don't really make it go through enough to need it to be extra strong or anything like that. It'll just stay within my phone or in its adapter in my PC, I'm not planning on carrying it around or anything like that.

That's it about the microSD card for now, I'll inform you guys whenever I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment