Saturday, April 18, 2015

Update: microSD card

You all know from a previous post that I've been planning on buying a microSD card for my phone, but you don't know what decisions I've made after that post just yet. You guys deserve to know, so let's get into it.
First of all, I want to talk about how expensive the one I wanted to buy was. If I had went with that one, I would've been ripped off a little bit. It's just too expensive for what it is and I'll never need that kind of speed on a microSD card for my phone anyways.
So, I ended up going with a cheaper one (also from sanDisk) and looked it up on eBay. I've ordered it already, it was only €17 and it has 32GB of storage space with a speed of 48MB/s. That's still more than I actually need, but I think it'll be just fine.

This was a shorter blog post than usual, but I wanted to update you guys on what I actually ended up going with. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment