Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Opinion on the Star Wars: The Force Awakens TEASERS

The second teaser trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens has been released just recently and, in my opinion, it looks like the movie is going to be awesome (just like the previous 6 movies). Let's get into them!

The Official Teaser #1

Released all the way back on November 28, it's probably not new to any of you guys but I decided that if I'm going to review the second teaser, I should probably get into the first teaser as well.
My feeling while watching it for the first time was... special. I was biting my lips, wondering what would come next. When the guy suddenly sat up at the beginning of the trailer I almost jumped off my chair because of how concentrated I was. I absolutely LOVED the voice in the beginning saying "There has been an awakening, have you felt it?" because it was not the kind of voice I would expect them to use.
I see they are going to involve some mid-air combat (in the end) and there are going to be a new kind of lightsabers that have the usual blade with some flames coming off the side (to prevent the enemy from disarming you?). I'm really looking forward to seeing how they're going to involve those into the story (is the movie even further into the future, or are these just "advanced" technology that they already had in the previous movies but couldn't mass-produce yet?)
Just from this trailer I'd already want to pre-order the movie to watch it as fast as possible. But wait... there's MORE!

The new teaser trailer

If you weren't already hyped by the first trailer, this one is really going to make you. It's even more epic than the previous one, and it has some mystery in it. You guys know from my post about the Call of Duty: Black Ops III teaser trailer that I love that in a trailer.
The main thing that I really adored was how big the Star Destroyer looked compared to those from the previous movies. In space they look great, but their size seems like it's not that much when it is in the middle of infinity.
Someone is talking about the force being strong in his family, and you can see R2D2 being touched by someone with a bionic hand and his eye turning... red. I think it's probably Luke Skywalker, as the oldest generation he says has that kind of force activity inside of them is his father and he talks about his sister (who we all know from the previous movies). He's probably talking to his son here, because he tells someone "and you have it too".
Princess Leia handed Luke's lightsaber to someone, I don't know who.
There's going to be quite a couple of new characters, you can see that time has went on in the absence of new Star Wars movies by the old looks on who I think is Han Solo. Chewbacca's hair didn't go grey, but that could be because of the life span of Wookies (I honestly don't know).
Apart from that I'll just let you discover the teaser trailer yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment