Sunday, April 26, 2015

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - REVEAL TRAILER

The official CoD: BO3 reveil trailer came out just an hour ago, and YouTube can't even handle the amount of views it's receiving. It's a two minute video that answers some of our questions, but still keeps you biting your fingernails about what the game is going to be like. Let's get into it!
The description says: "Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is a dark, gritty future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future of combat."
This is very interesting. The answer to the question posed in the actual video remains mostly hidden: what actually happens when the soldier becomes the weapon? I think it's going to be really cool, maybe they're trying to implement the Titanfall mechanics with an interesting twist to it? I really don't know, but the four-legged machine in the video looked quite cool.
Now I can imagine that thing being really strong, but an army that only has tanks won't really be that succesful. You also need footsoldiers, and those were included in the fun too.
Sorry for the fullscreen message it gave me, it keeps on showing up and I don't know how to get rid of it.
Another really interesting question the narrator asked in the video was how much we could push technology before it starts to push back. Maybe the enemies in the campaign are going to be robots? I don't know, but these soldiers look like they're armed enough to destroy an army of robots if you'd ask me.
I mean seriously, you can create something with enormous power pretty easily but if you can't control it it'll become your death. Military forces of all around the world are known for using the most powerful weapons they can acquire, and that could lead to unnecessary death (see the Syria war: villages are being bombarded because there's a couple of enemies in there, at the cost of all inhabitants that are at the wrong place at the wrong time).
 Something else that really looks like it's going to be awesome is controlling a war drone. I absolutely love everything that has something to do with drones, so this is going to be awesome.
And another little something I noticed is that a soldier is dual wielding what looks like two RPGs, but it could also be something else (I don't know, honestly).
I wasn't able to get the most detailed of pictures, but it'll do for now. I think it's two RPGs, but you never know with modern-day games.

It looks like Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is going to be awesome and I honestly can't even wait for the 6th of November.
Well, once this game rolls out it'll distract me long enough to make the rest of the wait for Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens a bit less painful.
If you want more of my opinion on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 so far, check out my post on the "Ember" tease and the hidden coördinates in the first teaser.

I hope you've all enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. I know this game, Call of Duty: Black Ops III is so great.
    if u need products, pls go to https://www.mmogo.com/

    ReplyDelete