Sunday, April 19, 2015

YouTube is Glitchy!?

I've been experiencing some trouble with the YouTube thumbnails glitching out lately, in this post I'll explain what exactly has been happening.

So YouTube is a really big platform and whenever they experience glitches in their system, it's a pretty big deal. Over the past couple of days I've been seeing the thumbnails of videos in my subboxes just magically switch places and return to their original place whenever I went over them with my mouse. This is something really weird and it has been bugging me quite a lot.
The thumbnails are something really important for gaining new subscribers: they attract viewers to a certain video and if they like that video they may actually subscribe to your channel. A good-looking thumbnail gives you an idea of what the content is going to be like, and at the moment you can't really discover any new content because of the glitches.
I hope someone at YouTube is doing something about it and I'll talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment